We are proud to say that we have developed two high-quality professional micropigmentation devices: the iQ and the Smart. But what’s the difference? We can imagine that you are wondering which one suits you and your salon best. The biggest differences are listed below.
Nouveau Contour iQ
- Speed: With 70 to 150 inserts per second, the iQ is ultra-accurate.
- Suitable for micropigmentation and medical applications (e.g. scar camouflage and nipple reconstruction).
- Choose from 4 pre-programmed settings for eyebrows, lips, eyes or derma pigmentation.
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Dimensions: 253 x 133 x 168 mm
Nouveau Contour Smart
- Speed: With 70 to 150 inserts per second, this small but powerful device is extremely accurate.
- Suitable for all micropigmentation treatments, such as eyebrows, lips and eyeliners.
- Compact, premium device that gives you more mobility due to its compact size.
- Weight: 680 grams
- Dimensions: 185 x 205 x 125 mm
Questions about our devices? Do not hesitate and contact us.