The sixth edition of the Permanent Make Up World Conference will take place on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 November 2017 at the Marriott Hotel in the historic center of Amsterdam. This two-day event will offer you the opportunity to learn the newest techniques, to find out about the latest developments in the sector and to network with other professionals.
After five successful editions it is important to us to still meet the expectations of our participants. That is why we have taken the PMU World Conference to the next level. The demonstrations of the sixth world conference are from the best PMU experts in the world. Award winning specialists with lots of experience in showing their techniques at international events and master classes will come to Amsterdam to present their signature techniques. Also a championship is added to the program on Friday 3 November: create your signature brow and win tremendous prizes.
The speakers for this year’s Permanent Make Up World Conference are:
- Alina Soloveva (RUS) – Sculptural Lips
- Katarzyna Pawlowska (POL) – Ombre Lips Flowers Effect
- Ksenia Generalova (RUS) – Magic Eyes Technique
- Rebecca Chung (HKG) – Korean Eyebrows (Hybrid)
- Vicky Martin (UK) – Vicky Martin Method (Areola)
- Karen Betts (UK) – Realistic Brows to Brush-Up Brows
- Giada Longo (ITA) – Secret Blush
- Alessia di Carlo (ITA) – Scalp Pigmentation
- Zhang Man (CHI) – Rhythm Sketching
Have a look at www.pmuworldconference.com for more information about their demonstration and to register for the sixth edition of the Permanent Make Up World Conference.